39,99€ (excl. VAT)
This is not another kalimba VST instrument. It’s something much more than this! Having sampled a 9 tine kalimba with 7 different tunings we were able to capture a two octaves range with a warm, sweet and rich sound!
We managed to imitate the wah effect of its box, giving you the chance not only to enjoy playing with this wonderful instrument but to experiment as well! You can choose how to control the drum effect, by selecting the desirable controller and choose whether you want the effect to be synced with the tempo, or not! You will be able to choose your sound from three different microphone positions, Close, Drum and Stereo (Brüel & Kjær, Beyerdynamic Vintage MPC-50 & Schoeps CMC64).
You get to fully control the envelopes and apply FXs such as Delay, Reverb, Compressor, Cabinet, Tape, Lo-Fi and Saturation, in order to create interesting soundscapes. This option will surely change the opinion you might have about this instrument!
– The full version of Kontakt 5.1.0 (and above) is required. This library is not suitable for the Kontakt Player.
– Library Size: Approx. 1.34Gb
– Sugggested RAM: 2Gb
– Over 800 24bit/48Hz unlocked high quality samples (to allow user customization)
– 3 Different Microphones (Beyerdynamic Vintage MPC-50, Brüel & Kjær & Schoeps CMC64)
– 3 Different Microphone Positions (Tines, Drum, Stereo)
– 2x Velocities
– Up to 7x Round Robin
– 7x different tunings
– Wah Effect
– Load/Save Preset
– Quick Load/Purge groups
– 20 ready-to-play presets
– User Manual included
There is a Lite version for any of you to download for free which is fully functional (you may adjust mic sliders, use envelope settings, add reverb/delay etc) and you can load or save your own presets. However, you may only choose the A-Minor tuning which includes limited samples!